Friday – Sunday, October 12-14, 2018
7:00 PM Friday – 10:00 AM Sunday (Central)
11351 Brewster Creek Rd
Moody, TX 76557
If anyone would like to contribute with some fruit, juice or breakfast meats, it would be welcomed.
PLEASE RSVP IF YOUR PLANNING TO ATTEND
Friday night fellowship is open for those that want to make this a weekend event.
If you can only make it Saturday and Sunday or even just one of those days, that is great too.
We want you to come and be a part of our team!
Friday, the 12th @ 7:00 PM
Welcome, Ice-breaker fellowship and cookout.
Saturday, the 13th @ 9:30 AM (ish)
- Coffee connection reflection – coffee and pastries
- Prayer, Bible Study and worship- ACTS 19
- Off Grid Skills
- Discuss life without electricity
- Learning outdoor skills (starting a fire, cooking, percolating coffee, etc..)
- Basic personal and camp hygiene
- Conflicted Card Game
- Self Defense- SKEET SHOOTING and general Shotgun handling
Sunday, the 14th @ 9:00 AM ish
*Breakfast will be served @ 9am-10am-
if anyone would like to contribute with some fruit, juice or breakfast meats, it would be welcomed.