Equal and Unequal Justice
1. A woman in Texas has been taken off life support against her family’s will. The hospital has a “10 day role” made up by 10 staffers in the hospital. Crazy!
2. Yes, God so loved (agapo) the world that He gave His only begotten Son. The Greek, agapo, means to hold in esteem and place in value – to love in a social or moral sense.
3. Fox & Friends had Austin Beigel on their show last week. He was accosted and attacked by a woman at Chapel Hill UNC, while he was standing on the campus with his pro-life baby signs. She was charged with a Class 2 misdemeanor, and will go to trial later this spring.
4. Do you understand the importance of Equal Justice under the law? Why are people criticizing going to Chappaqua, NY to take a stand. We have to do something. We need to confront the fact that Hillary lives with a separate set of rules.
The Revolutionary War began with only 20% of Americans, willing to be courageous and fight. 100% of them accepted the freedom after it was won. When we went to Target, people laughed. Since then, they’ve lost tens of millions of dollars. When Kent Hovind was in prison, people laughed when I went to help. He’s now free.
So many tides have been turned throughout history, with small beginnings. We must fight even when we think we have no chance of winning. 1/2 of 1% in America is still large – 1.5 million people!
5. Doug Hagmann explains why we’re going to Chappaqua, NY. He shows how Hillary Clinton storing secrets/classified info on her own server, emailing the President on a private server, and more…She knowingly or willingly did what she did on purpose. Justice must be done. None of this two-tiered justice system. When Noah built the ark, there were no clouds in the sky. But he obeyed God. And the floods came. That’s why we’re going. Are you coming, too? Obey the Lord.
Pass the Salt!
Contact Coach at: email@example.com
Support Coach and Pass the Salt Ministries at: https://coachdavelive.com/donate